|pics(rand) | videos(rand) | games | n game | line rider RTW Packing List | Long-term Travel | Antarctica Honeymoon|
1. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here - http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
2. Registration Process Our site's registration form requires new users to provide a "user name") and contact information in the form of their e-mail address. We also require new users to enter general demographic information (such as their age range, gender, and country).
3. Website Tracking Data We use "cookies" (see definition below) and other methods to monitor your use of our Website. This traffic data is collected and used by our company in many ways, including, among others, to determine your specific use of our Website, to track your selection and or purchase of products, to determine high-traffic areas of our site, to locate areas of improvement to our service, to judge how well certain content areas are received, and to select additional content areas for our service, etc...We also collect information on the "stickiness" of certain Web pages and share this date with third parties. PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS USED IN THIS TRACKING PROCEDURE AND PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES AS ALREADY STATED HEREIN.
5. Feedback Our users have the option to provide us with feedback and also to report "bugs" (defects) in our games. This feedback is read and reviewed by EntertainmentFans.com employees and forwarded to the appropriate department in our company (i.e., engineering, marketing, etc.). Both the feedback and "bug" reporting forms ask for the user's screen name and an e-mail address and may ask what browser and version of browser the user has on their computer. The information and email address may be used in case we need further information about a reported "bug" or for other feedback-related purposes, and could therefore be distributed to third parties. Our feedback section is designed to be used in a number of ways. Users can report on abusive players (which are identified by their screen name) a request features or games to our service, pass along compliments or gripes, and enter various other comments.
"Bug" reports are entered by our users and contain information on the following: problems with our registration process, problems with a specific game, browser issues and compatibility problems, and other miscellaneous problems. Feedback and "bug" reports, and the data therein, are primarily gathered for our internal use, but may be distributed to third parties.
6. Member Surveys We may occasionally run marketing-driven surveys on our site. These surveys are used to fully understand our audience, to provide better service, as a factor in determining new features and games to add to our service and to collect more specific aggregate demographic information. These surveys are always optional to the user.
Data collected from member surveys are used by our marketing department and could be shared with our advertisers and sponsors.
7. Why We Collect And Distribute Personal Information Because EntertainmentFans.com derives its revenue primarily from advertisers, sponsors and business associates, providing demographic data from registration, surveys and the like is crucial to our business strategy and to keeping our service free for you. We provide this data to our advertisers, sponsors and business associates so that they can better understand you and create better offers for you. In addition, this data may be used internally by us to find ways to improve our service and provide a better user experience for you.
8. Business Associates Our business associates are companies with whom EntertainmentFans.com has established relationships with to provide communications services, games, personalized marketing, prizes, and other products and services to EntertainmentFans.com.
9.Third Party Advertising
We use MaxOnline and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here.
Third Party Cookies